Tuesday, March 11, 2008

These are my kids in a nutshell

I was walking down the hall when all three of my kids come charging in the opposite direction. As I tried to dodge them, they all revealed their little personalities. Kassi politely said, "Excuse me," as she shimmied past me.



Trevor, on all fours, looked up and said, "Aroo (like Scooby-Doo)," then crawled around me.



Then comes Ashlee the diva, who comes to a stop right at my feet and says, "Mwah Mwah." (It is actually a kissing noise that she uses when she wants a sippy).



Those are my kids in a nutshell!

- Nathan

3 comments:

Mommydew said...

I love how different kids can be! All three of your kids are adorable! Good insight on them, that will help me now that I am in Primary. :)

The Nicks Family said...

Your kids are sooo cute! It is always fun to see their different personalities.

Net said...

Love those different personalities! Isn't fun? I especially love the "Aroo!"