Monday, March 24, 2008

TCU vs. BYU









We had a fun night getting together with some friends and gathering in TCU's gym to watch a game of BYU basketball. We had decided to leave Ashlee home with a sitter and Mei-Mei (her very best-est friend!) and take the "big kids" with us. We had a very full Saturday, but I was able to finish a few BYU shirts for all of us to wear right before we had to leave. We painted the kids hair blue (if the darn paint didn't rub off on everything it touches, we would have gone to town with the colors!), bought them a few megaphones and clappers, and loaded them up with cotton candy. They had a great time! We were a few rows down from the very top, but after several flinches from the row in front of us, I decided to let the kids go to the very top. I think Kassi loved being "on her own" with her own seat, watching ball with her friends. Every once in a while, you could hear them chant or yell something to the team. It was adorable. I tried to show the kids how you get up and dance when the music would start. Once I realized I was the only adult dancing, I didn't shake my groove thing quite as much, but did a lot of dancing from my chair! But, "every so often" I'd bust a move *wink*. I kept nudging Nathan to call Ken & Lisa - finally he did and we found out he was there. It was fun to see them and especially Brinlee! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Mommydew said...

I love their hair. You are such die hards!