Congratulations!! He's gorgeous!! Wow! I'd be wanting to hold him too. Hope things are going well with the recovery and the other young'uns. We miss you!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh my goodness - he is soooo beautiful! And those pictures are absolutely fantastic. I love the one with Jen kissing him. So sweet! We're so happy for you guys! Let us know when we can come visit!
13 comments:
Hey! Congrats on a perfectly beautiful little boy! I've been thinking about you today. Miss you guys - more pictures! <3
Congratulations!! We are so happy that he is here and all is well!! What a sweet book! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I LOVE THIS!!! Who took the pics? Were you still at the hospital?
Simply adorable! Congratulations. Wish I could be there to see him in person, but know that I am sending our love your way.
P.S.
He is seriously cute :)
Congratulations!! He's gorgeous!! Wow! I'd be wanting to hold him too. Hope things are going well with the recovery and the other young'uns. We miss you!!
Oh so cute! Congratulations, he is precious.
Oh my goodness!! He is precious!!! I love his name too!! im so happy for you, cant wait to meet him!!
So sweet! Love the pictures, love the video, love you guys! Hope all is well with the whole family :)
Congrats!!! He is adorable! Love the pictures!!
he is a doll!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Oh my goodness - he is soooo beautiful! And those pictures are absolutely fantastic. I love the one with Jen kissing him. So sweet! We're so happy for you guys! Let us know when we can come visit!
Yay! He's so beautiful.
Yay! He's so beautiful.
Post a Comment