Thursday, February 11, 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Winter Whirl
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

9 comments:

Sally said...

OK, whoah!! Two things I'm freaking out about here--the least of which is all that snow in IRVING?
But better yet, CONGRATS!!! I saw your baby counter, and I'm so elated for y'all-- I can't wait to tell Joe!!

Chelsea said...

I second Sally's thoughts!! holy cow!! Im so freakin excited for you!! yay!! and the kids are so cute in the snow too! wasnt it such a fun day!!

Kelly Ann said...

Oh my goodness! I am sooooo excited for you and your new baby on the way. Congratulations. I know you all have been waiting awhile for that to happen. I am so happy for you. The kids are super cute in the snow too.

Jan said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't know about Baby Nugget! So excited for you guys! The kids look like they were having a ball in the snow.

M and M said...

I also am so excited for you, and your family is so adorable!

Marcie said...

Yea, you finally updated your blog! So fun to see all your kids playing in the snow. My kids are envious of all the snow you got this year. Looks like fun. Congratulations on Baby Nugget. Hope you're felling well.

Jami said...

Fabulous snowman! Love the grocery bags...I've never thought of that before :) Congrats on little Nugget!!! I'm so happy for you!

p.s. I may come with Scott sometime in March if we can figure out something with the dog so I'll let you know and I'll take a whack at your hair. XO

Susan said...

Looks like so much fun! I think the plastic bags are genius! The first thing I thought of when the news said Dallas was getting 7+ inches was if kids even have snow gear there! Ashley is so grown up now! Your kids are all so adorable! Miss you guys!

Sally said...

So, do you know if you're having a boy or a girl??