All of my children are cute and silly and give me a good laugh. Trevor, however, seems to have some ability to crack me up. He can be so witty at times. Anyway, I forgot to mention this in the last blog and I thought it was funny. On our way home, we had to wait for a minute in the jetway. We were almost to the plane and he could see that we were just about through the door, but we were stopped again. Out of the blue Trevor blurts out, "Come on, people! Why aren't you moving? Don't you know that this plane isn't a museum?!?" I turned around to tell him that wasn't nice, but I couldn't due to my giggling. Needless to say, his face was as dramatic as the statement he chose to blurt out!
Also, when I was making "Purple Potter Popcorn" (we make it every time we watch a Harry Potter flick) tonight Trevor was singing. "You know I've never, I've never seen you look so good...." Hmmmm...Too much Guitar Hero III around here, wouldn't ya say?! I've been told quite a few times that he won't stop singing at school. The last thing I need is to get a call from his school telling me that he's learned the rest of Poison's "Talk Dirty to Me" while doing his desk work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can we borrow Trevor the next time we travel. Sounds like he would be handy to have around:)
Hee hee! Thanks for the giggle--your kids are fantastic! :D
Post a Comment